Ajay Shah is an experienced civil trial lawyer who represents businesses throughout the Dallas-Ft. Worth region and beyond in litigating a wide range of business and commercial disputes.
Ajay handles commercial litigation from inception through trial and has substantial experience with disputes resolved in arbitration. He handles these matters in a cost-efficient manner and remains willing to explore retention on an hourly, capped, hybrid or flat-fee basis.
Ajay represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation disputes, including:
- Breach of contract
- Business disputes, including self-dealing, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, interference with contractual or business relations
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Corporate or limited liability company dissolution
- Disputes arising from non-competition or non-solicitation agreements
- Employment agreement disputes
- Health care litigation
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Transportation litigation, including auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, and mass transit accidents
- Construction litigation, including construction accidents, general contractor liability and contract disputes
- Insurance litigation, including fraud and improper denial of claims
- Products liability litigation, including negligence, breach of warranty and dangerous and defective products
- Real estate litigation, including the representation of landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, lenders and other parties in commercial and residential real estate disputes involving substantial amounts in controversy
Ajay Shah is well-versed in federal and state laws governing common types of commercial litigation, including contract disputes, antitrust laws, business torts, fraud and unfair competition claims.
Armed with hours of courtroom and trial expertise, Ajay implements cost-effective strategies to obtain favorable results on behalf of his clients.
If you are involved in commercial dispute or have been harmed by commercial negligence or wrongdoing, contact Ajay Shah to schedule a consultation to learn how he can help you with your business dispute.