Business LawBusiness Formation, Structuring & Corporate Governance Learn More
Commercial LitigationConstruction, Health Care, Copyright, Partner & Business Disputes Learn More
Personal InjuryCar Accident, Catastrophic Injury & Wrongful Death Learn More
The Law Office of Ajay R. Shah
Serving The Dallas & Fort Worth Texas Area.
Attorney at Law, Ajay R. Shah
AccreditationAreas of LawMy ExperienceAffiliations, Honors, RecognitionContact Us
Ajay Shah advocates for individuals and businesses in a broad range of matters including construction losses, business disputes, complex commercial litigation, product and premises liability, subrogation and professional liability.He has successfully tried and defended cases in both State and Federal court and handled complex AAA arbitration proceedings.Ajay is frequently called upon by insurance carriers to speak on various legal topics. He was selected as a Texas Super Lawyer by the publishers of Texas Monthly and Law & Politics Magazine in 2005.
- Earned a defense verdict on behalf of a general contractor in which the jury returned a finding of no liability in a wrongful death case
- Negotiated a settlement on very favorable terms for a general contractor in a lawsuit involving the improper design and construction of a public library
- Successfully overturned a default judgment entered against an out-of-state client for damages exceeding $500,000
- Negotiated a favorable settlement on behalf of an asphalt subcontractor in a lawsuit involving serious personal injuries
- Won a defense verdict for the Dallas Police Department in a trial involving excessive force in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Dallas Bar Association Honors and Recognition
- Named as a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly - 2005
- The Impact of Discovery in the Age of Electronic Communications at the 25th Annual Legal Tech Conference, Los Angeles